OS facilitator needed in Massachusetts

Blake Mills CustomHousePro at aol.com
Thu Sep 2 06:32:13 PDT 2004

Greetings fellow OSers!
Thanks to everyone who answered my question about OS and documentary
filmmaking.  People were supportive so I am following your advice and my intuition to
go ahead.

So...on Saturday, October 30, 2004, we will be holding and filming an OS with
the church to determine what they want to show in their documentary. We need
a pro-bono facilitator as I will be directing the camera, sound and lighting
crew.  In exchange for your services, we can give you a copy of your work that
day, on video.  You would have to sign a release because the OS may be
included in the final footage.

Time:   all day, Oct. 30th.
Who:   An exciting, 133 year old, African-American church

If you are interested, please contact me at the information below.

Blessings,
Blake Mills

Custom House Productions
PO Box 714