OS and ethics

Funda Oral fundaokan at superonline.com
Sat Sep 11 10:10:14 PDT 2004

Dear Marei and Doug,

I understand your points. However it is also very dangerous to say

"present state is OK observing  many relationships in the world
(wars, use of power, injustice, hunger, etc.)" and when so many people
are so far from many words such as "joy"

I hope OS may help people to hear, to be aware of,  to undertsand and
to do something for each others.

Funda

  1To: <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 5:11 PM
Subject: OS and ethics