OST in Brazil

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Wed Oct 20 19:54:55 PDT 2004

Hey, Ms. Gabriela -

A warm hello from me to you.

Gabriela wrote:
Include Luiz Sambiase from Sao Paulo into your OST plans - then you can
capture the real Brasilien essence :)

Our little 'team' is ready to support anyone from Brazil - rather than
going into Brazil with the idea of 'helping' we are poised and ready to
come join and share and support in any way we can.  Definitely we are
not the initiators but whenever we hear of anyone wanting to put
something together we are ready, willing and able to come to help teach,
share, facilitate, share learning together, whatever.  We each have a
very special place in our heart for coming to / returning to Brazil.

So yes, Luiz, and Alexandre, and Lucy if you have joined us again -- let
us know if there is ever anything we can help with or come to help with.
Artur speaks portugues - I speak some Spanish - we all speak...the
language of love...and with a couple of caipirinhas (the traditional
Brazilian drink) or the sound of a samba I think we'll all speak
fluently in some universal language or other...

Beijos,

Lisita

________________________________

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
O p e n i n g  S p a c e
2325 Oregon
Berkeley, California
94705-1106   USA
+01 510 548-8449
 <mailto:lisaheft at openingspace.net> lisaheft at openingspace.net
 <http://www.openingspace.net> www.openingspace.net

OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To
subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:
OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: