OST in Brazil

Gabriela Ender gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com
Wed Oct 20 01:58:30 PDT 2004

My suggestion:

Include Luiz Sambiase from Sao Paulo into your OST plans - then you can capture the real Brasilien essence :)

luiz.sambiase at compitec.com.br

He is from Brasil, very interested in using OST, and has brilliant contacts. Invite him into your "foreigner group" ... I guess, that such mixture of competences and insight knowledge within your experienced OST facilitator group would be wonderful.

Good luck with your project and best wishes,
Gabriela