OST in Brazil

Gabriela Ender gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com
Wed Oct 20 23:17:29 PDT 2004

Dear Lisa,

wonderful said !!

I wished I could express my thoughts so good in English. I like very much your expression "the language of love"! If all human beings could think and speak in such language, we all would meet in tolerance, respect and act with the assumption, that everybody is doing his/her best and from that point of view 1+1 is awlays at least 3.

Love from Berlin to Califorina :)
Gabriela
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lisa Heft
  To: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
  Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 4:54 AM
  Subject: Re: OST in Brazil

  Hey, Ms. Gabriela -

  A warm hello from me to you.

  Gabriela wrote:

  Include Luiz Sambiase from Sao Paulo into your OST plans - then you can capture the real Brasilien essence :)

  Our little 'team' is ready to support anyone from Brazil - rather than going into Brazil with the idea of 'helping' we are poised and ready to come join and share and support in any way we can.  Definitely we are not the initiators but whenever we hear of anyone wanting to put something together we are ready, willing and able to come to help teach, share, facilitate, share learning together, whatever.  We each have a very special place in our heart for coming to / returning to Brazil.

  So yes, Luiz, and Alexandre, and Lucy if you have joined us again -- let us know if there is ever anything we can help with or come to help with.  Artur speaks portugues - I speak some Spanish - we all speak...the language of love...and with a couple of caipirinhas (the traditional Brazilian drink) or the sound of a samba I think we'll all speak fluently in some universal language or other...

  Beijos,

  Lisita

  ________________________________

  L i s a   H e f t

  Consultant, Facilitator, Educator

  O p e n i n g  S p a c e

  2325 Oregon

  Berkeley, California

  94705-1106   USA

  +01 510 548-8449

  lisaheft at openingspace.net

  www.openingspace.net

  * * ========================================================== OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist * * ========================================================== OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist