My reflections on the Goa OSonOS

Lucas Gonzalez lgs0a at yahoo.es
Wed Oct 6 06:05:21 PDT 2004

--- Alexander Kjerulf <alexander at kjerulf.com> escribió:
> But from my personal point of view I would prefer to have each year a
> new "powerful question" on top of >OSonOS<.
> ... OST-meetings do indeed require a sense of urgency to work.

I guess sometimes urgency comes packaged from the outside ("a tiger in
the room"), and sometimes we make it up through our own perceptions
("smoking is going to kill me").

As a lurker and from-the-fence watcher of this list, I ask (beg?) that
the theme might (or might not) be: What has OST still not done for the
world?  How can that impossible thing get done?  What could the OST
community do or catalize in, say, the next 24 weeks?

Is that urgent enough? :-)

As usual, thanks.

Lucas

Nuevos servicios, más seguridad