learning from the OSLIST

Romy Shovelton romys at compuserve.com
Mon Oct 4 04:42:40 PDT 2004

hi everyone

though I am rarely visible on the LIST these days....  I touch in as
often and possible and am so impressed by the depth of learning and
growth that is expressed in the conversations... Thank you all so much.

it would be wonderful to know.....

what has been your greatest learning about Open Space (T) practice (and
the wider world that the opening of space leads us to)...... in the
past couple of years. Perhaps we might learn from a quick look/review
of:

- what was/is the issue?
- what was the key learning about how to work with this in your
practice?

It never fails to amaze me how this wonderful way of working (OST) can
be apparently so simple and yet so never-ending-ly explorable in its
practice and impact.

thanks for the adventure....

warm wishes

Romy