learning from the OSLIST

Florian Fischer ff at begleitung-im-wandel.com
Thu Oct 7 09:43:21 PDT 2004

Am 04.10.2004 13:42 Uhr schrieb "Romy Shovelton" unter
<romys at compuserve.com>:

....greatest learning about Open Space (T) practice (and
> the wider world that the opening of space leads us to)...... ...

> - what was/is the issue?
> - what was the key learning about how to work with this in your
> practice?

dear romy,
thanks for the question, which again is touching the spirit
of our network.

my greatest learning about open space
is as well my longest and ongoing learning
which is teaching me continuesly
that  realizing any  meeting in real open-space-technology
every time is the test and the proof and the essence
that there is actually nothing than open space
in every process of natural life.
so I'm "selling" from time to time an meeting in OST
but actually I´m getting in every minute open space
including all in once the so called rules following my feet
as bumblebee and butterfly in the same moment
in communication with individuals or groups
facilitating or being facilitated.
the issue is in every moment »expanding the now«.

florian

florian fischer
facilitador de desarollo
c/sta.bárbara 18