My reflections on the Goa OSonOS (longish)

Lucas Gonzalez lgs0a at yahoo.es
Tue Oct 5 01:35:48 PDT 2004

As an absolute outsider, I think the main theme for an OSonOS gathering
(meeting, "reunión" in Spanish, I wonder about other languages) could
be "what can OS do for the World that it still hasn't done? how to get
there?"

This is of course just with the intention of annoying you all. :-)

Which really means Thanks for the great postings and sharing.

Lucas

Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es