Technical feature for COSO

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Tue Nov 30 15:11:31 PST 2004

Seems to me that if you want the system involved (parents, teachers,
students, visitors, community,etc.) it would be great to have an old
fashioned bulletin board where all the stuff you are talking about
can go up on (and come down).
In a public place where people mull around and talk about the stuff
that they see with others that mull around, too.
Nothing really high tech but something everyone can plug into.
mmp

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 09:11:08 +0100, Thomas Herrmann wrote:

>Dear friends in Open Space
>I´m currently thinking about what kind of technical solution we will use
>when building a kind of Conscious Open Space Organization COSO for the
>parents involvement in our school. The 5th of February we will have a day in
>OS to let the parents talk about what they can do to improve the school
>(putting your child in this school means that one parent per family should
>take part in actively supporting the school). Now we wish to go from control
>to inspiration.
>
>We have a few tasks where there is a clear and continous need but we also
>want to make space for creativity to develop further.
>
>My concern is that we have to have some kind of EASY WORKING technical
>solution where everyone can follow what happens. Where new groups can
>emerge, groups may announce their "death", where existing groups can tell
>what happens and where ideas may be discussed on daily basis.
>
>Some of you have experiences from smartgroups, wiki and other solutions.
>What do you think? Any ideas appreciated!
>Kind regards
>Thomas Herrmann         Phone +46 (0)709-98 97 81
>Open Space Consulting   Fax   +46 (0)300-713 89
>Pensévägen 4
>434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden
>Email: thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
>www.openspaceconsulting.com
>
>*
>*
>
>To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs:
>http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eG i.G.
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin
++49 - 30-772 8000
www.boscop.de   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Seit dem 17. August 2004 ist die Open Space World Map online. Stand: 116 Teilnehmende in 27 Ländern, davon 39 aus Deutschland. Werft mal einen Blick in
www.openspaceworldmap.org