SV: Technical feature for COSO

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Tue Nov 30 05:31:23 PST 2004

Cheers Kerry
Thanks for responding! I had a look at the site, great resources! I will
post our outcomes as soon as we?ve come a bit further. Yes, I know I have
some more i promised to share and I?ve put it on my agenda for the slow
X-mas season.

I agree that having pupils and teacher would be great and hopefully that
will come in the future. This school has been built from the beginning with
a lot of parental involvement and now we?ve chosen to use OST to develop it
further and also to keep the space open continuously for this work to evolve
organically.
Kind regards
Thomas