BloggerCon

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Wed Nov 17 14:05:22 PST 2004

Hello, dear Ted.

You asked:
< Is this a Lisa Heft project?  BloggerCon?
http://mail.onenw.org/kaliya/  or
http://blogs.onenw.org/kaliya/archives/001770.html  (I think)
OPEN SPACE TECHNOLOGy.... the inperson blog format
Category:by: kaliya
Opening Space for Communication and Collaboration with Open Space
Technology...>

Gee, that is great, eh?  No, BloggerCon is not a Lisa Heft project (yet)
- this is also the first I heard about this sort of event, though of
course I'd be happy to facilitate OS for them.  I opened space for the
National Coalition for Dialogue and Deliberation's conference last month
in Denver, Colorado, USA - about 300 people from the US and a few other
countries.  Kaliya was there.  It looks like she was sharing her
thoughts on how wonderfully Open Space reflects the energy of blogs (and
wikis, might I add) and how they should do Open Space more (at these
in-person blogger events - at least that's how I interpret it).  She
included a few phrases from my article describing Open Space and
referred folks to my website for more information (which was gracious of
her).

Happy to help spread the enthusiasm for OS !!

(OSbloggerCon is sure a mouthful if you pretend it is a word...)

Cheers from sunny Berkeley, California,
Lisa

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator