BloggerCon

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 16:29:22 PST 2004

One NorthWest, the company Kaliya works for is a great shop...very
innovative folks.  I'm not surprised they have stumbled upon OST.
(And not surprised they stumbled upon Lisa!)  I'm glad BloggerCon will
be working in Open Space.

At the Giving Conference held in OST in July in Chicago, bloggers were
made a specific part of the invitation list in large part because
weblogging is becoming a more and more common way of charting the
story, whatever that story might be: projects, learnings,
observations, lives.

Michael Herman's blog at http://www.smallchangenews.org/ is charting
one of the emerging plans that came out of this Open Space, connecting
bloggers, projects and donors in a kind of decentralized open space of
giving and working.  Several other webloggers listed at the Giving
Conference proceedings site
(http://www.globalchicago.net/giving/givingwiki.cgi?) have continued
to blog about the projects and ideas that arose out of the conference.
 As a result of that storytelling being made an explicit part of the
conference, the learning, conversation and collaboration has extended
well beyond any OST I have yet seen.

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN