Help in planning an approach to an organization with great value differences

Peggy S. Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Thu Nov 11 08:51:56 PST 2004

A form of story telling that I used the evening before is to ask an appreciative question that opens people, leaving them with new questions.  Having recently mentioned the Zeigarik Effect, if the stories create an opening, something unresolved, I think works.

on a damp Seattle morning looking at dewy covered spiderwebs draping over the ferns,
Peggy