Question on OS with a subgroup first

Peggy S. Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Wed Nov 10 20:18:45 PST 2004

I've always been a believer that OS is best done by bringing all stakeholders together right away.  The OS with the street kids has given me a situation that for the first time makes me wonder if this is always true.  I'm referring to the teachers and wondering if we had done an OS with just teachers first if it would have made a difference in both their experience and the young people's experience.

I'm curious how others see this.  Is there ever a time when you have found it useful to do an OS with a subgroup before bringing the whole system together?

Peggy

Peggy Holman
The Open Circle Company
15347 SE 49th Place