Help in planning an approach to an organization with great value differences

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 16:17:13 PST 2004

Eeee....I'm a little wary of storytelling the night before.  Times I
have tried this, the energy gets spent in the storytelling session and
the OS session seems flatter.  I find myself asking "where did all
that passion go?"

Your milage may vary of course, but if it was me, I'd hit the ground
running on the Fruiday night in Open Space.  It's not ideal, but my
guess is that they'll get going fast on Friday and then go much deeper
on Saturday.  It'll make Sunday morning a very contemplative
experience!

Chris