Help in planning an approach to an organization with great value differences

Jack Ricchiuto jack at designinglife.com
Wed Nov 10 16:39:59 PST 2004

Bob,

I just finished a very successful process helping a large faith based non-profit service organization here in Cleveland (Ohio) tackle the question of what it means to govern and strategize as a faith based provider to a very diverse community. The heart of the process was Open Space and it raised an unprecedented level of consensus in the organization. I can't say that I did anything unusually different than the hundreds of times I've done Open Space; the process speaks for itself.

There is no virtue in fretting over results ahead of time and less virtue in making thing more complicated than they need to be. The important work was helping the planning decision makers connect with their passion for inclusion and creativity. Once again, faith in open space does its magic.

jack

_/\_
jack ricchiuto
www.designinglife.com
two.one.six.three.seven.three.seven.four.seven.five