Help in planning an approach to an organization with great value differences

Audrey Coward Audrey at facilitatingforchange.com
Wed Nov 10 15:53:49 PST 2004

 Hi Jennifer
        Have you thought of an evening of story telling on Friday night?
It could make Saturday juicier and people would have a chance to precess
in their dreams.
Audrey

Audrey Coward
Coward & Associates Consulting
Facilitating Individual and Organizational Change
2281F Lakeshore Blvd. W, Toronto, ON  M8V 1A6
416-259-6215
www.facilitatingforchange.com