Muddling Through

Henri Lipmanowicz henri.lipmanowicz at verizon.net
Fri Nov 5 13:30:20 PST 2004

Because we all tend to forecast the future based on the present. So if it is
a mess now it will be a mess later.
Because chairing a meeting that is a mess makes the boss look bad.
Because presiding over a mess takes a lot of self-confidence, trust in
others and trust in the process.
Because what we have read and been told about innovation is fantasy.
Because managers prefer to hear about miracles.

Etc...

Henri