Muddling Through

BJ Peters bjp1 at cox.net
Fri Nov 5 14:51:44 PST 2004

Jack-- I would only add what to me is so significant - leadership is an
inner journey that is able to let go of ego first, and then outer
directed in addition to the inner focus. Be Peace --BJ

BJ Peters
bjp1 at cox.net
602.279.4805

"The path of violence moves - sharp, sharper, sharpest, while the path
of nonviolence moves - gently, gentlier, gentliest."
-- Dwarko Sundrani, last active disciple of Mahatma Gandhi