Muddling Through

Henri Lipmanowicz henri.lipmanowicz at verizon.net
Fri Nov 5 12:57:58 PST 2004

Chris,

Judging from my personal experience, the only way to become comfy with mess
is to experience repeatedly the great outcomes that are achieved when one
has been willing to work one's way through the mess. So imho the only tip is
"create more experiences".
Comfort with mess is another one of those things that cannot be learned in a
book or by listening to someone trying to convince you how desirable messes
are. You have to survive it to believe it!

Henri