Muddling Through

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Thu Nov 4 10:02:32 PST 2004

Chris -- I think helping them to feel comfortable with the mess may be
wasted effort. I think a more productive approach might be to help them to
see there is no option -- and then get on with the business. Actually, I
think the very dis-comfort of the moment may be the most useful thing going
down just now.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: