OST facilitator in the Denver Colorado USA area?

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Mon Nov 22 11:18:08 PST 2004

Hello, dear colleagues -

An OST-trained colleague of ours is looking for an OST facilitator who
lives in the Denver-Boulder-Colorado Springs area of Colorado to
potentially facilitate an OS meeting some time in later January.

She is looking for someone other than herself to facilitate (both
because of her role and I also assume because she wants to participate).
They are looking for someone who indeed lives in that region.

Let me know if you are interested by emailing me *directly* (off-list)
at: lisaheft at openingspace.net

Thank you, all,

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t