Dangerous idea?

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Sat Nov 20 17:21:25 PST 2004

Hi--

I had this thought yesterday, and was going to put it on my blog, but then
I thought perhaps it is too dangerous an idea to post too widely.

It is attempting to harness a negative in the service of positive, but it
still repulses almost as much as it attracts. Is there a seed of good here
that could be developed? I know the people on this list can be trusted to
find it if it exists....

      Could we as internet community deny these terrorist
      websites access to the world of publicity by using viruses,
      or something like them, in a positive way?

(I had in mind the sites that are posting the videos of beheadings, and
similar atrocities.)

                              :-Doug.