talking Book

Alexander Kjerulf alexander at kjerulf.com
Mon May 31 10:59:49 PDT 2004

Hi Harrison

Thanks for the wake-up call on the audio book.

The reason it's been quiet lately is that I've been busy arranging a
conference on happiness at work, which took place last thursday. The
conference was a huge success - imagine 130 people gathered for one day
to focus on being happy at work. I wrote a little about it here:
http://www.positivesharing.com/journal/00000420.htm

And now I have time to finalize the audio book project :o)

The status is as follows:
Chapter 1: Tova Averbuch - Finished reading
Chapter 1: Thomas Herrmann - Finished reading
Chapter 1: Genevieve Treille - Finished reading
Chapter 2: BJ Peters - Finished reading
Chapter 2: Joelle Lyons Everett - Finished reading
Chapter 3: Marei Kiele
Chapter 4: Christy Lee-Engel - Finished reading
Chapter 4: Lucas Gonzalez - Finished reading
Chapter 5: Karen Gorrin
Chapter 5: Avner Haramati
Chapter 6: Chris Corrigan
Chapter 6: Michael Herman
Chapter 7: Judith Richardson
Chapter 7: Audrey Coward - Finished reading
Chapter 8: Mikk Sarv - Finished reading
Chapter 8: Brendan MacKeague - Finished reading

I've been in touch with all the remaining people on the list, and
they're working on their chapters.

What we need now is to upload the files to the HSD server, and I'm still
waiting for instructions from Glenda Eoyang on how to do that.

Also, if some people have split their reading into multiple mp3 files,
we may need to combine those files. I'll be happy to do that, but let's
start by uploading all of it to a central location - that'll make things
much easier.

Cheers

Alex

www.arbejdsglaede.nu - 27. maj 2004
Danmarks første konference om arbejdsglæde

Alexander Kjerulf
alexander at kjerulf.com
http://www.positivesharing.com

+45 2688 2373