talking Book

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Mon May 31 08:17:57 PDT 2004

last i heard, chris corrigan and i were just about the last ones needing
to record our parts... and we are both done.  i'm guessing chris has
sent those parts on to where they go.  so i think it must be nearly all
recorded.  not sure what the processing steps are after that.  m

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://www.michaelherman.com - consulting & publications