speaking with Lena and more

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at pochtamt.ru
Mon May 31 10:19:47 PDT 2004

Dear Michael, Lena, and everyone else,
I think your points are well-taken. I assure you, Lena, that I continue to do OS while these questions come up.
And I think your point about thinking something supposedly American or whatever won't work becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy is also right on.

I only really began to feel the power of OS after having conducted some 15 or so such events. I recall a prominent Moscow banker and asked him if he knew about OS. This was about two years ago. He said something like, "Oh yeah, that Open Space, they hypnotize you or something," as if to poo poo it.

I think part of my inner work is being even more invisible, letting go of my expectations. I have a two day OS coming up on Thursday, keeping all my phalanges crossed!

A friendly salute,
Raffi