Tushies and tables

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Sat May 15 16:49:04 PDT 2004

Ralph and all,

After opening space for a community of elders, some of whom could not begin
to negotiate the floor, I began bringing a Styrofoam board that is slightly
larger than the 1/4 sheet of flip chart paper.  I keep it in a corner and
only bring it out if needed.   It is usually easy enough for the person who
has come into the middle to hold while they remain standing and write their
topic - this minimizes the tushies or creaky knees issue.  Very
occasionally, for those who feel they can't make it to the middle at all, we
pass the board, paper and marker to them in their seat.

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
Triune Milagro, LTD
480.759.0262
VISIT OUR WEBSITE:  www.triunemilagro.com <http://www.triunemilagro.com>

Invoking the wisdom and capacity of the human spirit!