Tushies and tables

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Sat May 15 10:24:31 PDT 2004

Ralph--

I agree that checking out age, disability and other potential difficulties
ahead of time is good consulting practice.   And I also agree that this is not
really the facilitator's problem--most people simply ask someone to hand them a
paper, look around for a comfortable place to write.   Taking responsibility
for themselves.

Our lilacs are done, the red peonies near the creek are blooming and
beautiful, the early rhododendrons and azaleas are gone (hastened by a cloudburst and
hailstorm with lightning), the later varieties are in their full glory.
Wonderful view, as I back my car out in the morning, of a glorious red rhody,
grown through the years to an enormous size.   Ferns are springing forth
everywhere--spring is really here in all its beauty.

Joelle