An Open Space Newsletter

chris macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
Sat May 15 22:10:10 PDT 2004

I am wondering whether we might be missing a trick in getting open
space's magic more widely known. Suppose each month we selected one open
space that had happened as worth reporting the consequences or spirit of
to the outside. And in forming such newsletter content we sifted our
social networks for journalists other storytellers who as "subscribers"
might be interested in giving more or different coverage to the big
humanitarian or social innovation issues of our time.

If somehow we could choose the most liberating of our open space
storylines and match to subscribers who could help multiply the news of
how space can help people pass through conflicts, this should be of
human interest, one of those positive viruses that networks can spread.
Does anyone see a way of just doing this or is the idea off pitch?

Chris Macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
Blog on Collaboration London http://www.ecademy.com/module.php?mod=blog
<http://www.ecademy.com/module.php?mod=blog&op=view&uid=2850>
&op=view&uid=2850

OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To
subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:
OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs:
http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist * *
OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: