Half-way Technology (longish)

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Thu May 13 17:48:10 PDT 2004

BJ Wrote: If you're still eyeballing this message, thanks for reading. The
writing helped me get greater clarity about ideas that have been rolling
just out of reach for a while.

Eyeballs glued - roll on Bj.

ho

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20845

Phone 301-365-2093

Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com <http://www.openspaceworld.com/>

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: