Half-way Technology (longish)

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Thu May 13 16:43:56 PDT 2004

putting out intention, on the inside, yes, bj... and on the outside:
invitation.  it looks a lot like marketing, but feels different.  no
push, no grab... no effort, no fear, no attempted control.

and thanks for the BS (behavior science) lisa <g> ...the back and forth
you note fits well with how cells divide, too:  pulsation.  in out in
out in OUT - POP.  harrison has said "breathing" about openspace but i
often generalize to pulsation... big circle, breakouts, lunchroom,
breakouts, bigcircle, dinner/sleep, big circle, breakouts... pulsing
large and small groups.  into the village center, out into the
forest...  seems that os embodies the pulsation that is at the heart of
our biology and as you note, our BS.  <g>

michaelh

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates