OST as an "halfway technology"

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Tue May 11 05:37:33 PDT 2004

Ah -- The Tension Builds! And the reason for the delay? Weather. Beautiful
weather -- which means it is time for REAL OPEN SPACE!

Place: My boat
Name of Boat: The Office
Time: As often as possible.

Back soon

ho

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: