Critical role of the theme - tipping points and metanoia's

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 13:55:22 PDT 2004

MicahelP and Lucas:

During a rest in some flower (ciber-cafe), away from
home, two quick comments on a very interesting thread.

>> --- "Pannwitz, Michael M" <mmpanne at boscop.de>
> escribió:
> > I am curious why you have that question.

Relate the question with a previous discussion on the
"Tipping Point". Make a search in the OSLIST by
"tipping point"( 2 post of 4 and 7 March 2003). Or go
directly to the book: "The
Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big
Difference," by Malcolm Gladwell (2000):
http://www.gladwell.com/