FW: Audio files

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Thu May 20 07:23:06 PDT 2004

Glenda Eoyang, from the Human Systems Dynamics institute says they are ready
to publish the talking book -- provided they know where the files are
located. I didn't have a clue and presume that somebody on this august LIST
will have the proper info. Seems like we might be in business soon --
assuming we don't miss any more chapters.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: