Audio Book Status and where to put'em

Alexander Kjerulf alexander at kjerulf.com
Mon May 17 23:46:18 PDT 2004

Hi

Things have been a little quiet on the audio book front lately. You see,
I'm currently planning Denmarks first conference on happiness at work,
which is May 27, so as you can imagine, I'm pretty busy. The conference
will be amazing though, and even though you probably can't read it (it's
in danish), try taking a look at the conference website here:
http://www.arbejdsglaede.nu.

But here's the current status on the audio book:
Chapter 1: Tova Averbuch - Finished reading
Chapter 1: Thomas Herrmann - Finished reading
Chapter 1: Genevieve Treille - Finished reading
Chapter 2: BJ Peters - Finished reading
Chapter 2: Joelle Lyons Everett - Finished reading
Chapter 4: Christy Lee-Engel - Finished reading
Chapter 4: Lucas Gonzalez - Finished reading
Chapter 5: Karen Gorrin - Will read soon
Chapter 5: Avner Haramati - Will read soon
Chapter 6: Chris Corrigan
Chapter 6: Michael Herman
Chapter 7: Judith Richardson
Chapter 7: Audrey Coward - Finished reading
Chapter 8: Mikk Sarv - Finished reading
Chapter 8: Brendan MacKeague - Finished reading

I'm still waiting for Harrisons publisher to tell me, where they want
the files placed, but I was thinking that we might go ahead and find a
temporary place untill then. Any suggestions where that might be? Then
when the publisher finds a place, we can either move the files there or
host them in both places.

Cheers

Alex

--
www.arbejdsglaede.nu - 27. maj 2004
Danmarks første konference om arbejdsglæde

Alexander Kjerulf
alexander at kjerulf.com
http://www.positivesharing.com

+45 2688 2373