Open Space / Open List / The Public Domain

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Wed Mar 31 21:45:34 PST 2004

I've always considered this listserv as one giant open space, with the same
principles and law as any OST event.

My most profound experience came on 9/11 when this was the first place I
posted a poem to the world.  Knowing that within one hour of the horror, I
was connected to many kindred spirits around the world, brought me a sense
of unity that I can still feel as I write this.

Thank you, Harrison, for your courageous and outrageous leadership.  Thank
you to everyone who has taken responsibility for expressing your passion
with such honesty and to all of you who have used the latest tools to open
the space even more.

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
Triune Milagro, LTD
2717 E. Mountain Sky Avenue
Phoenix, AZ  85048-8990
milagro27 at cox.net
480.759.0262  phone
480.759.0403  fax
VISIT OUR WEBSITE:  www.triunemilagro.com <http://www.triunemilagro.com>

Invoking the wisdom and capacity of the human spirit!