Open Space / Open List / The Public Domain

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Wed Mar 31 21:57:25 PST 2004

have to chime in here, myself, christine... i remember how good it felt
on that first day to tune in here and hear the germans right away and
then so many others saying 'this has happened to all of us.'  our
conversations in that first month after must be a great little study
that most likely never happen, but we'll all remember it, like you say.
and if you weren't here, yet, you can have a look if you like, of
course.  michaelh

Christine Whitney Sanchez wrote:

>I've always considered this listserv as one giant open space, with the same
>principles and law as any OST event.
>
>My most profound experience came on 9/11 when this was the first place I
>posted a poem to the world.  Knowing that within one hour of the horror, I
>was connected to many kindred spirits around the world, brought me a sense
>of unity that I can still feel as I write this.
>
>Thank you, Harrison, for your courageous and outrageous leadership.  Thank
>you to everyone who has taken responsibility for expressing your passion
>with such honesty and to all of you who have used the latest tools to open
>the space even more.
>
>Christine
>
>Christine Whitney Sanchez
>Triune Milagro, LTD
>2717 E. Mountain Sky Avenue
>Phoenix, AZ  85048-8990
>milagro27 at cox.net
>480.759.0262  phone
>480.759.0403  fax
>VISIT OUR WEBSITE:  www.triunemilagro.com <http://www.triunemilagro.com>
>
>Invoking the wisdom and capacity of the human spirit!
>
>*
>*
>Visit:

Michael Herman