Butterfly effect

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 16:03:03 PST 2004

--- Ashley Cooper <ashcooper at earthlink.net> wrote:

>> i'd say that, like harrison pointed out, they are
> also quite related. a
> center of inactivity... somebody doing what many may
> see as "nothing" or as
> minor as the flutter of a butterfly wing, can result
> in, as michael
> mentioned, severe consequences, lifelong
> connections, or tornados in kansas!

In a book published some years ago, Art McNeil, talked
about "The I from the Hurricane" and sated that the
eye or center of the hurricane is unmouvable
(absolutelly present, but absolutelly invisible) and
that is the reason why the air out of the centre moves
so fast...

My .02 €

Artur

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html