Butterfly effect

Ashley Cooper ashcooper at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 22 13:45:55 PST 2004

michael pannwitz wrote:
"Your point about a "scientific notion that small changes..etc" is an
> entirely different matter"

i'd say that, like harrison pointed out, they are also quite related. a
center of inactivity... somebody doing what many may see as "nothing" or as
minor as the flutter of a butterfly wing, can result in, as michael
mentioned, severe consequences, lifelong connections, or tornados in kansas!

piecing together,
ashley

easily amazed:
www.ashleycoop.blogspot.com

space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.