OS in a religious context

Peter or Esther PeterEsther at charter.net
Sun Mar 14 18:27:55 PST 2004

Dear Piotr Banach,

I was a Catholic nun here in the US and recognize in what you have
shared about OS that you are clearly a risk taker and insightful person.

If the Church needs anything at this time it is truly OPEN SPACE.

I think OS requires a deep faith and trust in the sacredness of each
person and recognizes the value of each ones spiritual expression and
contribution.
The simple structure of OS provides a safe way for all to participate
even with deeply spiritual topics.  This is my experience with it.

I am here encouraging you and cheering you on to continue your efforts.
Also your English is great...I understood every word...I think.

Esther Fisher