OS in a religious context

Romy Shovelton romys at compuserve.com
Mon Mar 15 01:03:50 PST 2004

Piotr

great to hear and see you.....

I know that many, many of us have worked with religious communities in
Open Space.
My own experience has been with various Catholic orders of nuns and
monks - in Ireland and England + with the
Conference of Religious or Ireland (CORI). Open Space is so natural
here.

with very best wishes to you and your community

Romy