HELP! - Remote OS

Gabriel Shirley gabriel at bigmindmedia.com
Wed Mar 31 10:36:24 PST 2004

Hi Kerry,

I realize the definition of "low tech" is relative -- In my world it
usually means "works with commonly available technology." For other
folks, it means "works without computers!" If the first definition
suits you, read on...

One option is BigMind Catalyst. You can see one example of the work
we've done (in collaboration with others, including members of this
list!) here:

VOSonVOS (Virtual Open Space on Virtual Open Space)
http://osi.bigmindcatalyst.com
(This is an archived event. Anyone from this list is welcome to
register without paying to view the environment. Just skip the payment
step.)
This environment works with any standard web browser, and the look/feel
can be customized based on the project.

You are welcome to contact me off-list to learn more
(gabriel at bigmindmedia.com).

There are of course other options, such as Gabriela Ender's Open Space
Online software and our very own Wiki, with which I know you are
familiar. I've also been experimenting with inexpensive video
conferencing software, which has higher technical requirements but can
work well under the right circumstances (between 2 locations, with
enough bandwidth).

Take care,

Gabriel

Gabriel Shirley - gabriel at bigmindmedia.com