The Interactive Organization

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Wed Mar 10 09:52:52 PST 2004

Dear Paul,
I am responding to you via the list because I think that in the
regular turmoil things do get lost not just for you.
Ok, the language will be English (knowing that participants speak
whatever language they think suits the situation best)
And, there is no date.
We plan to have a planning session before the summer break which
would put the event into the fall.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

--Original Message Text---
From: EVERETT813 at aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 12:46:48 EST

Michael,

In what language is the conference on IO's going to be held?  And, is
there a date that I missed in the various emails?

Thank you,

Paul Everett, Shelton, Washington, USA

Michael M Pannwitz
boscop
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de
www.openspace-landschaft.de

An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" für deutschsprechende open space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.