missing mail?

Eva P Svensson eva at epshumaninvest.se
Wed Mar 10 13:38:54 PST 2004

Hello all,
Is it just me who has a problem with missing mails? Or is it something with
the list and could it have anything to do with this "spam mail"???
All of a sudden I get a lot of reply mail on mail I have not received in the
first place. I do know of two mail that I miss the originals, and it's the
mail from Lisa and her new website, and I thought I should leave it with
that. But now I understand that I also missed the original feedback from
Christine on the subject "What would you do" sent today on the 9 or10 of
March. When I get in and search the archives of the list I find them, but
not in my computer. So, anyone else facing the same thing or have any idea
of what and why this happened?

Greetings from a chilly but "hopefully-soon-it-will-be-spring" feeling from
Sweden and Onsala
:o)
Eva

Bästa hälsningar