What would you do? The InterActive Org

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Wed Mar 10 01:44:29 PST 2004

Dear Christine,
thanks for the report!
The responses you sent sound very familiar, especially the last one
"Next time let's do Open Space all day!"
And the way the concern about possibly dominating players evaporates
also sounds familiar.

You may have heard about our initiative (Jo Toepfer, Hans-Georg Wicke
and me) to have an international gathering on the InterActive/open
space-organization.
Thirty people from all over have shown interest.
I would love to also invite the person who said "I love Open Space -
my organization uses it all the time and it is transforming our
work!"
I will send you the invitation in a separate mail. Could you forward
it?

Namaskaram from Berlin
mmp

>"I can't believe how many great ideas got shared in such a short amount of
>time."
>"I love Open Space - my organization uses it all the time and it is
>transforming our work!"
>"I'm excited to see that the time has come for us to take our power as
>nonprofit leaders."
>"Thank you for giving us a taste of this amazing process."
>"Next time let's do Open Space all day!"
>
>One interesting highlight - there are a handful of people in Arizona who
>have taken the lead in creating a state association of nonprofits.  It looks
>like the time is right for such a move.  One fellow has made this the heart
>of his work for the past several years and speaks eloquently about the
>association needing to grow organically.  There was some concern ahead of
>time that he would dominate the day.  He did post a session and then merged
>with similar topics.  During the breakout, his voice was one among many as
>they began to sort out "who will lead and who will follow?"
>
>I'm attaching 3 of the handouts the participants had in their packets and
>some photos of the breakouts.
>
>Thank you again, everyone, for supporting a tiny bit of Open Space and ever
>growing Light in Arizona.
>
>Namaste,
>
>Christine
>
>Christine Whitney Sanchez
>Triune Milagro, LTD
>2717 E. Mountain Sky Avenue
>Phoenix, AZ  85048-8990
>milagro27 at cox.net
>480.759.0262  phone
>480.759.0403  fax
>VISIT OUR WEBSITE:  www.triunemilagro.com <http://www.triunemilagro.com>
>
>Invoking the wisdom and capacity of the human spirit!

Michael M Pannwitz
boscop
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de
www.openspace-landschaft.de

An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" für deutschsprechende open space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.