sponsor's heart

Judi Richardson judir at accesswave.ca
Tue Mar 9 14:57:50 PST 2004

Hello All --

Had a very powerful meeting today.  A management team went through a 1/2 day
with me around having an OST meeting -- we dug deep as to their "why" and
some into the how.  I was pleasantly surprised as the senior manager was
gungho for the OST meeting with all staff of the respective divisions.  We
spoke about what protocal had to happen and he asked if I would meet with he
and the VP.

The VP was not as gungho!!  She brought up just about everything she could
that might go wrong.  She also unearthed a few considerations that did not
come up at the meeting with the managers due to confidentiality.  Rather
than being negative -- she indicated that she wanted to brag about what this
management team was doing in her meeting in the morning -- and was
concerned.  I also brilliantly watched her "coach" her senior manager around
feedback loops.  We could sit back and talk about over-control, etc.  And
yet there was a quality in the space of watching this person who knew that
when push came to shove she would be the only holding the ball.  She
believes in sharing voices and is afraid of the rumour mill erupting -- and
was fearless enough to voice it.

I am amazed over and over at the richness of the people I meet and work
with.  I'll keep you posted!

warmly,

Judi

In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities;
In the expert's mind, there are few.  (Suzuki Roshi, 1970)

Judith Richardson, MA
Coaching & Consulting
Optimizing Performance, Potential and Profitability
www.ponoconsultants.com
www.emergentfeminine.com