sponsor's heart

BrendanMcKeague mckeague at iprimus.com.au
Wed Mar 10 01:42:18 PST 2004

Thanks for this timely commentary Judi - I am reminded of the opportunities
to 'be' in the space in all sorts of conversations - and the need to be
aware of the re-framing potential in each moment.
Fearlessness is just that - even when expressing fear.
Gandhi once said that ..."there is no defeat in the confession of one's
error. The confession itself is a victory."

Peace
Brendan

And yet there was a quality in the space of watching this person who knew that