os in Russian language

Jo Toepfer jotoepfer at gmx.net
Sun Mar 7 02:03:41 PST 2004

Dear colleagues,

some days ago I did some inquiry about Russian-speaking os facilitators
because I needed someone who could go to Minsk, Belarus to do some work there.

The result was very surprising: I got some 28 replays within 48 hours. I
thought this is a very good occasion to remember the os malling list
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OpenSpaceRu/), which has  recently very
little activities (last record 2 messages in November 2003). If we have so
many people, speaking Russian and working with open space than we could use
the mailing list more frequently to share our learnings, ask questions,
helping each other... to improve our open space practice.

So this is an invitation to everybody who speaks this beautiful languages
join the list and have fun there!

have a nice weekend
Jo from Berlin

--