os in Russian language

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Sun Mar 7 04:02:48 PST 2004

Great news, Jo.
Your mail prompts me to also point to the German oslist with now 125
members and steady traffic.
Most of the members of this list are working in Germany with several
from Austria and Switzerland and one each from France and Poland.
In case you want to be part of this, send me a mail and I will invite
your.
Greetings from half an inch snow in Berlin
mmp

On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 11:03:41 +0100, Jo Toepfer wrote:

>Dear colleagues,
>
>some days ago I did some inquiry about Russian-speaking os facilitators
>because I needed someone who could go to Minsk, Belarus to do some work there.
>
>The result was very surprising: I got some 28 replays within 48 hours. I
>thought this is a very good occasion to remember the os malling list
>(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OpenSpaceRu/), which has  recently very
>little activities (last record 2 messages in November 2003). If we have so
>many people, speaking Russian and working with open space than we could use
>the mailing list more frequently to share our learnings, ask questions,
>helping each other... to improve our open space practice.
>
>So this is an invitation to everybody who speaks this beautiful languages
>join the list and have fun there!
>
>have a nice weekend
>Jo from Berlin
>

>--
>Jo Toepfer, boscop
>Tel: +49-30-42018000
>Fax: +49-30-69088159
>http://www.joconsult.de
>
>*
>*
>Visit:

Michael M Pannwitz
boscop
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de
www.openspace-landschaft.de

An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" für deutschsprechende open space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.